Back in the flesh and better than ever
Join us on Friday, 16 September for Australia’s most prestigious retail awards night of the year.
The National Retail Awards are Australia’s premier gala event, held every year to acknowledge and honour the many outstanding individuals and businesses in the retail sector!
This year’s gala will be held at The Star, Gold Coast. It’s about seizing the moment, taking stock of where we have been and what the future of retail will look like. We have a diverse range of award categories and look forward to celebrating with you!
COVID-19 has shown that retail is essential, and everyone who works in this industry should be celebrated. So get your applications started and go in the running to nab one of retails’ best awards.
Enter the National Retail Awards
We’re encouraging retailers to nominate a standout colleague or their own business. The NRA holds this annual awards night to recognise the enormous contributions of so many people and businesses working in Australian retail.
Nominations open on Monday, 7 March 2022 and early bird tickets for the awards ceremony go on sale on Wednesday, 1 April. Further details regarding the event and the award categories can be found here.
Why should I enter?
The National Retail Awards recognise retail businesses and individuals across Australia that have demonstrated outstanding achievement and have made a significant contribution to the industry.
We encourage you to enter multiple awards and to promote these awards across your store network to reward all levels of your team.
Four key reasons:
- Australia-wide recognition
- Experience national recognition and gain credibility as one of Australia’s best retailers. Promote your outlet as an award-winning business.
- Advice for growth
- Use the criteria to thoroughly analyse your business. Gain actionable feedback from credible industry leaders on the judging panel. Use your submission as a benchmark to improve your bottom line.
- Marketing and PR
- Use your nomination to receive media publicity and exposure. Nominees and winners will have the opportunities for professional photos, interviews, press coverage and exclusive collateral to promote your business.
- Targeted networking
- The gala attracts 300+ industry leaders, retailers and decision-makers in one room. Celebrate and network with industry peers at the gala ceremony
Companies with multiple outlets can choose to enter as a company or every single store can enter individually. Online and multi-channel retailers are also encouraged to apply!
Flashback to 2021 National Retail Awards Online