Small businesses affected by COVID-19 restrictions are invited to attend this information session brought to you as part of the COVID-19 Small Business Support Webinar Series.
Procurement specialists will come together to share information on current and future opportunities for government contracts, how businesses can get involved, and tips on getting your business procurement ready.
The speakers involved in this webinar are:
- NSW Procurement
- Industry Capability Network
- NSW Indigenous Chamber of Commerce/Business Connect
To access the webinar:
1. Register via the link above.
2. You will receive an email the morning of Thursday 21 May with details on how to access the webinar
3. The webinar will go live at 12:30pm Thursday 21 May where you can access using a link which will be provided to you the morning of the event
Please note, the webinar will not be live until 12:30pm on Thursday 21 May.
If you have any technical problems on the day, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.