BDO knows restrictions and lockdowns make things hard for small businesses and the continued uncertainty about future measures in many states means 2021 is challenging many businesses across the country. To equip you with the knowledge you need to combat the pressure of operating a small business during COVID-19, BDO invites you to their free virtual masterclasses.
Learn how to avoid a crisis and stretch your cash flow further
Cash flow can sink any business. It’s possible to go broke whilst making a profit. Poor cashflow management can lead to financial stress and sleepless nights. Do you understand how cash flows through your business? Can you tell the difference between profit and cash flow? Learn how to apply the seven cash flow levers to improve your cash position and stretch your cash flow further.
What you will learn in this masterclass
- Identify common cash flow mistakes and how to avoid them
- Understand how cash flows through a business
- Identify strategies to decrease cash flowing out of your business
- Determine how to increase cash flowing into your business
- Recognise ATO payments and financial obligations relevant to you
- Understand the structure of a cash flow forecast
Who should attend this masterclass?
This masterclass suits anyone looking to improve their financial literacy and gain a deeper understanding of how to better manage cash flow in their business. This financial education will be delivered virtually, business leaders located all across Australia are welcome to attend, specifically:
- Business owners concerned about their cash flow position
- Owners of startups, small businesses and large organisations
- Financial Controllers who manage the finances in a business
- Treasurers of not-for-profit organisations or community groups
- Bookkeepers wanting to better educate their clients about cash flow