Entries are now open for the 2023 Australasian Packaging Innovation & Design (PIDA) Awards which are coordinated by the Australian Institute of Packaging (AIP). The PIDA Awards are designed to recognise companies and individuals across 15 categories who are making a significant difference in their field in Australia and New Zealand. The PIDA Awards are the exclusive award program for all Australian and New Zealand entries into the prestigious WorldStar Packaging Awards, which are coordinated by the World Packaging Organisation (WPO).
The Design Innovation of the Year company awards will recognise organisations that have designed innovative packaging within each of these six manufacturing categories:
- Health, Beauty & Wellness
- Domestic & Household
- Labelling & Decoration
- Outside of the Box
There are four special awards available:
- Sustainable Packaging Design
- Save Food Packaging Design
- Accessible & Inclusive Packaging Design
In addition, there are five awards designed for people who have made specific contributions to the packaging industry.
These Individual Awards include:
- Young Packaging Professional of the Year
- Industry Packaging Professional of the Year
- ABA Scholarship – Diploma in Packaging Technology
- ABA Scholarship – Certificate in Packaging
- AIP President’s Scholarship
The 2023 Australasian Packaging Innovation & Design (PIDA) Awards will be held as a part of the 2023 Australasian Packaging Conference on the 28th of March.
To find out more about criteria and eligibility please visit http://aipack.com.au/2023-pida-awards-now-open/