Is you CEO a highly regarded leader, a face of the industry and someone who dedicates their time to the overall improvement of the retail sector, not just the growth of their own business?
Does your HR Manager demonstrate excellence through leadership, strategy and their achievement of business outcomes?
The National Retail Association (NRA) is calling for nominations to highlight outstanding individuals who are leaders in their fields.
Anthony Lowings from KFC, crowned 2015 CEO of the Year said that he was proud and humbled to be last year’s winner.
“The NRA brings together key individuals and businesses from across the industry, and we were given the opportunity to be exposed to some of the best thinking and the new standards of excellence that are coming out of the retail sector. It was a privilege to be a part of the National Retail Association awards.”
Along with fantastic prizes, the NRA Rewards for Excellence awards program is considered amongst the highest of accolades.
Finalists in each field will receive the following:
• Free individual training needs analysis with one of our learning experts from our in-house Registered Training Organisation;
• Copy of the New Retail Revolution book;
• Complimentary ticket to the lunch of their award category; and
• Complimentary ticket to the Gala Dinner in Sydney on Wednesday, 14 September 2016
The CEO of the year will receive:
• A brain performance optimisation 12 month program, coaching and mentoring from our partner’s at Neuresource Group.
The HR Practitioner of the year will receive:
• A Diploma of Neuroscience of Leadership course from our partner’s Neuresource Group.
Join the ranks of Anthony Lowings 2015 CEO of the Year, and 2015 HR Practitioner of the Year Michael Hill’s Stewart Silk by nominating today!
It’s FREE and simple! Nominate is just 3 easy steps, get started here.